Monday, March 8, 2010

The Many Faces Of Layla

Layla loves when I put my make-up on. She likes to copy almost everything I do. It's so cute.


I took this pic during one of our walks last week. It was nice enough that we just had to wear our light coats and we went out and enjoyed the sunshine.


Layla doing pull-ups! Strong little nugget!


Layla's friend, Connor, was riding her bike around and so Layla climbed in the back to be take around the living room. They had so much fun playing together.


Mama's little cowpoke.


Trying to escape naptime.

Modeling one of the cute little dresses I got her in preparations of Spring. Told you I'm excited!


Eating a cookie and watching Curious George.


Playing dress-up again!


1 comment:

PJ and Me said...

I love these little shots you get of her. Thanks for sharing.