Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Kitchen Sharing Tuesday

I found this recipe in the Biggest Loser Simple Swaps book. They have a lot of great ideas for healthy dishes. Last night I made spinach and cheese quinoa and some grilled chicken breasts. It was delic!!!! It wasn't the best thing I've ever made, but it's probably the best tasting HEALTHY recipe I've ever made.

Chopping up the spinach.


Checking the recipe throughout the cooking process....


Onions, mushrooms, garlic, and spinach.


Quinoa. None of our local grocers carry this (if yours does it will be in the rice/pasta aisle.) So we made a trip out to Whole Foods.


The final product =) The chicken isn't part of the recipe, but I knew that eating just quinoa wouldn't fill Jer or I up so I sprinkled on a little cumin and grilled on our handy, dandy Forman Grill.

No comments: