Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy Homemaker Monday!

The weather in my neck of the woods:
Cloudy. Cold. Foggy. Yucky. Is it Spring YET?!

One of my simple pleasures:
My runner's high. I got a big one this weekend!

On my bedside table:
A journal, photo box, and Sense and Sensibility.

On my TV:
Chelsea Lately.


On the menu for tonight:
No idea what I'm going to make tonight.


On my To Do List:
Clean kitchen, hallway bathroom, and playroom.

New Recipe I tried last week:
The Fettuccine Alfredo from Rocco Dispirito's book that was featured in Runners World magazine. HEALTHY AND DELIC!

In the craft basket:
Scrapbooking, scrapbooking, scrapbooking!

Looking forward to:
Getting into shape. It's a long road, but I'm chugging along.

Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
My teapot makeover post. I love the new flowers in there! It's in a corner of the house that is just a hallway that isn't often used and it was quite plain, now it is a beautiful little corner!

Favorite photo from last week:

Lesson learned the past few days:
Don't take anything for granted. Especially something as simple as water. Every 15 seconds a child dies from a water-borne illness. I'm lucky that my family and I have access to all the clean drinking water that we need.


hhm

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just started running so I'm waiting for that runners high to kick in. I'm going to keep at it so that hopefully it will happen one day!

Jenna said...

I started up running again in November after taking a year or so off. Stick with it, you'll get that feeling soon!!

Sandra said...

What a great lesson, so true :)