Thursday, June 26, 2008

ABC's

Subject: A to Z

A is for age:
21

B is for beer of choice:
Bud Light or Coors Light. I also like any kind of Sam Adams. I'm not too picky. I do like dark beers.

C is for career right now:
Mama and Wifey.

D is for your dog's name:
Zver. Oh, I miss him so much!

E is for essential item you use everyday:
Cell phone!

F is for favorite TV show at the moment:
Swingtown. And I will always love The Office!

G is for favorite game to watch:
Baseball!

H is for Hometown:
Vacaville.

I is for instruments you play:
Gong.

J is for favorite juice:
Apple.

K is for whose butt you'd like to kick:
Obama.

L is for last place you ate at:
I had In-N-Out Burger at my parent's house.

M is for marriage:
I'm happily married! Forever and Always.

N is for your name:
Jenna Mary Chastainster.

O is for overnight hospital stays:
In March or February when I went into early labor.

P is for people you were with today:
My mom, my dad, Matty, Layla, Wendi, People at Wendi's work, Kristen & her boys, Julie & Max, and the Normans (Sean, Co, Jen & Austin, and Michelle.)

Q is for quote:
"I feel like I just found out my favorite love song was written about a sandwich."

I love sandwiches by the way.

R is for Biggest Regret:
None. They all lead me to where I am in life, and I am so happy with the way my life has turned out and where I am. I love my family, and without everything that has happened, it wouldn't be how it is now.

S is for sports team:
San Fransisco Giants!!!!!!!!!

T is for time you woke up today:
Whenever the little one woke up to eat.

U is for underwear you have on now:
Victoria's Secret PINK panties.

V is for vegetable you love:
V8 juice.

W is for worst habits:
Laziness.

X is for x-rays you've had?
Oh, too many to count. I've broken lots of bones.

Y is for something yummy you ate today:
In N Out Burger!!!!!!!

Z is for zodiac sign:
Leo.

No comments: