Thursday, June 26, 2008

We Made It!!!

Here are some pictures from our trip to California so far. I'm only putting these up so that Jeremy can see them whenever he gets the chance to get on a computer. I'll write more some other time when I get the chance to sit and write about all that we're doing. We're having fun, but we really miss daddy!


Hanging out on the floor with Grama and Grampa playing with her new toys.

Grama and Grampa bought a new Boppy for Layla to sleep on and play. She has also started sucking on her fist a lot more.


Getting kisses from her Aunt Wendi!


Sitting up watching T.V. like a big girl.


Eating her first ever sucked! It was a Watermelon flavored DumDum and it was a little too tart for her.


She was playing on her belly on the floor while we were watching T.V. and she wiggled around so much and finally fell asleep.


My parents: 25 years and going strong!


Getting ready to get into her bedtime clothes and standing with mama!


My mom and I crawled up into the attic and found some of my old toys. Layla loves the little suns with faces. They make some noise and spin around. She really focuses on the faces and is starting to try and grab at it. It's really cute. Here she is staring at it.


My parents have this huge mushroom chair. I sit in it and I feel like I'm just all wrapped up in it, so I wondered what it would be like if Layla were in it. The chair consumes her!


I packed up her bouncer and brought it out here to California. Here she is sitting in it and her Aunt Wendi is talking to her and making her laugh. Aunt Wendi must know some great jokes!


Hanging out with her mama. We're Jeremy's girls!


She was asleep and kept reaching up and grabbing at my lower lip. She was making me laugh pretty hard.


We were tired little chicks.


Arriving at the Sacramento Airport. Grama of course had to take some pictures!


Uncle Matty meeting his baby niece for the first time.


Aunt Wendi meeting her little niece! Check out Layla's wings she got from Southwest Airlines! She's an honorary pilot! She flew the plane! And she was good!


We were so tired when we got to my parents. Layla fell asleep on the floor, I layed down next to her and fell asleep, and Wendi decided to join us. It was a good little nap.


Mom and I took Layla for a walk the first day. We went through the creek by our house. Layla didn't like being in her stroller with the wind in her face. She did like having her toys in there with her though. It gave her something to look at. Don't my boobs look amazing in this picture?!

1 comment:

PJ and Me said...

YEAH!!! We are so glad you are here! We don't want you to ever go home.