Thursday, June 19, 2008

Is Daddy going to be mad?

Okay, so Jeremy had the living room arranged a certain way when I moved in and he really liked it. I thought it was okay, but our huge window was always blocked off and I couldn't really look outside from the couch. Also, the room is huge combined with the dining room and it has so much potential for a lot of open floor space. I like an open layout with floor space.
Robin is here and we're both pretty bored. We also don't want to spend a lot of money because we're just some crazy, poor white chicks. To get rid of our boredom we moved the furniture around! Robin had a great idea of where to move things that fit my description of how I like the room. I guess I should have taken before photos, but this is what it looks like now (and I love it!):The couch used to be lined up about a foot in front of the window with some space behind it and the bookshelves were all on the wall that the couch is on now.

The T.V. used to be directly underneath the green painting and the floor lamp was in the corner to the right of it.


That's Layla watching Gangland on The History Channel.
She is learning how to catch them and put them into prison like her grampa!

2 comments:

PJ and Me said...

I love it!! Now Zver will have room to chase his tail and not hit his head on a table. Everything looks so green outside too. You two did good.

Wendi's Secrets To Life said...

I need another video of layla.... right now sister.