Thursday, June 26, 2008

Missing daddy...


Jeremy called me today! We got to talk for a little while, and it was really good to hear his voice. He couldn't say anything about his work and what he's been up to, so it was mostly me talking. The other day when he called he had told me that he was starting to feel sick, like he was getting a cold. Today he said he felt a lot better. While he was on the phone I put him on speaker so that Layla could hear her daddy's voice. She was just staring at my phone. I know that she knew it was her daddy speaking and she was excited. She probably was confused because she knew she heard her daddy's voice, but she could not see her daddy. I know that Layla misses her daddy a lot and she will be excited when he holds her again for the first time.

No comments: