Thursday, June 26, 2008

I didn't get tagged...

...but Kristen didn't tag anyone on her blog for this. I'm going to do it anyway.
I like it because it doesn't require too much thinking.

What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was planning my 12th birthday party. I guess I'm not as old as I thought...or as old as I feel! Kristen was planning her wedding! Yeah, you're right you are old Kristen. You're lucky you've still got your looks =D

What are 5 things on my to do list today.
1-Go work out on the eliptical
2-Shower
3-Feed Layla some more
4-Probably change some diapers...wet ones only probably. She just had an explosion of stink about a half hour ago. So I think we'll just have wet ones the rest of the day...though she's been eating an awful lot. I don't know. So I'll definitely be changing some diapers. That's on my list.
5-Watch Swingtown. My guilty pleasure show. It's entertaining. Don't worry, I'm not getting any ideas.

Five snacks I enjoy:
1-Baked Cheetos.
2-Cinnabon
3-Popsicles (red or purple flavored)
4-Celery and Peanut Butter
5-Peanut Butter Fiber One bars.

Things I would do if I was a Billionaire.

Buy a house in Vail, CO. Pay off any debt my parents and Jeremy's parents have. Get a Chevy Tahoe. Pay off mine and Jer's debt. Get plastic surgery.

Places I have lived.
Napa, CA
Vacaville, CA
San Antonio, TX
Wichita Falls, TX
Biloxi, MS
Bellevue, NE

Jobs I have had.
Movie Theater
In N Out Burger Associate
Physical Therapy Tech, USAF
Mommy & Wifey (My favorite ever!!)

People I tag:
Wendi
Mommymommom
Robster
BrittneyS.

Now, y'all better do this when you have the time!

1 comment:

Trish said...

Oh yay! I'm glad you did this. Kristen was supposed to tag, but i guess she got too busy chasing Clay around. Yeah, you're still a young 'un... and Hello? Plastic Surgery? Are you kidding me? You're perfect the way you are. Ask your husband... he'll agree with me. I just know it even though I don't know him.