Friday, June 27, 2008

One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.

Me and Robin downing some strawberry margaritas. I think we each had three or four.


We shared because she couldn't handle all that tequila. I had to help.


The limes were tangy.


I put an ice cube on her shoulder and it was the funniest thing in the world!


Empty! Waitress! We need refills!


Yummy!


Something was funny. Or I might have been thinking about something real hard.


Double fistin'.


Drunk at Sports Chalet visiting Matt. We had to try on some Crocs to see what the fuss was all about. They were actually really comfortable! I think. I don't remember. I just remember saying that.


Look! There were some Jews in Sport Chalet! No wait, that's just me and Robin trying on girl scouts hats.


We had a fun night. Thanks for dinner mom! We had fun. I hope we entertained you =D

1 comment:

PJ and Me said...

All I can say is I am so glad you two weren't twins.