Friday, June 27, 2008

Rab-A-Dub-Dub...


...Little Layla in the tub. Okay, so she was actually in the sink, but it rhymed so I said "tub." Layla needed a bath last night so her Aunt Wendi and I put her in my parent's kitchen sink and washed her up. She put up a fight because she does not like her bath time! She'd much rather jump in the shower with mama! After she was all rinsed off I dried her off with her favorite turtle towel. She was either cold or scared because she grabbed on to the towel with both fists and held it close to her face. It was so cute how she would not let go. Once she was all dry I brushed her hair into a stylish mohawk and handed her off to her grama. Grama laid her down on the floor and gave her a nice little rub down with baby lotion. Layla enjoyed the massage and the lotion smelled so good! Layla only likes it when Grama Robbin rubs her down with lotion. Anytime I try and do it, she fights and screams!




1 comment:

PJ and Me said...

Giving Layla her rub-down reminds me of my mom and how much she loved to give babies their rub-downs after their baths. What a great tradition.