Thursday, June 26, 2008

I don't get it.

Almost everyone that has one of these blogs is obsessed with the Twilight book series. I don't get it. My mom is trying to get me to read these books and I've heard they're good. I don't know what they're about or anything though. I'd rather read about Chelsea Handler's sex life. Now that is entertainment! I'm pretty stubborn and am thinking about just refusing to read these books. Or maybe I'll read them while I'm here in California. That way I can just read my mom's copies and I don't have to buy them.
Hmmm. I'm making a poll on the side of my blog. Whoever reads my blog can help me decide...should I read the twilight series? I have a feeling I already know what the answer is going to be.

1 comment:

Delaney the Undead said...

lol....i read the first one. it was alright. its about vampires. i never read the second or third because i dont have time.